We caught up with Stewart, head artist of SAKS Salon, at the Healthntrends Craftsvilla.com Ethnic Designer Of The Year backstage to get notes on how to get a stylish sleek ponytail.
1. Detangle your hair with a flat brush.
2. Divide your hair into several sections with a tail pin comb and secure it hair clips.
3. Take a small section from the nape and straighten it with a flat iron.
4. Continue the same for all the sections.
5. Once your hair is completely ironed, make a deep side parting.
6. Gather hair from behind and secure in a low ponytail.
7. Spritz holding spray to keep the hair in place and tame flyaways.
8. Finish by brushing the ponytail.
9. Look dazzling in a sleek side parted ponytail.