This is one of the best methods to get rid of those pesky acne and pimple scars and return your natural glow. This is possible as potatoes are rich and vitamins and minerals that only help remove scars but can also help remove blackheads and excess oil from your face.
You Will Need
- A Potato
What To Do
- Rub a potato slice onto the affected area
- Leave the juice on your face for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse it off with water
- Repeat once daily until you get the results
Tips: You can eat potatoes to have better skin as well, however, the benefits are limited to the way you choose to cook the potatoes. Avoid frying them!
Prevention Tips Pimple Marks
- Keep your face clean and wash it at least twice a day with a milder face wash.
- Exfoliate regularly. It helps your skin to get rid of dead skin cells and helps in keeping the pores clean.
- Never go to bed with makeup on.
- Use chemical-free makeup remover. use clean cotton pads to remove makeup, as it often ends up leading the pores to clog.
- If you are suffering from a breakout, never touch or pop any pimple.
- Keep away from direct sun. Always wear sunscreen if you spend a lot of time outdoors.
- A healthy diet is the best way to keep breakouts. Eat a lot of greens and drink plenty of healthy fluids for natural skin.
Tips: These home remedies can solve most of your skin woes. however, some serious skin conditions need a dermatologist's opinion. If your pimples or acne don't go away after two weeks, do see a skin specialist. This could also be hormonal. Some scar marks do not fade away with time. They surely do lighten up, but never go away completely. If you are suffering from such a skin condition, take a dermatologist's opinion on pimple marks.